After countless trips to the doctor, including three just this week, and a five day hospital stay I can officially say I can not wait until April! I hate ear infections, acid reflux, RSV, strep, colds, sore throats, EKGs, eckos, stomach scopes, and yeast infections! (and that still doesn't cover all the appointments we have been in for.) I am sure the boys will be even happier than Seth and I that this horrible winter is over. Too bad acid reflux doesn't leave with the season!

There is nothing in this world that is as sad as seeing your sweet little infant getting IVs and struggling to breath! I am so greatful that he is finally over the RSV!

But it was funny to see how he would always somehow manage to rip off the oxygen and his stomach and heart monitors, but all the alarms that would start going off got annoying.

Doran always kept himself entertained during those fun days in the hospital. That is Seth hat and my boots that he put on all by himself.

Plenty of sicknesses were his too. He is the one who gave Brock the RSV after all!

After having to fill 4 prescriptions (2 for each) today, I am feeling very skeptical that April is going to bring any change. Well, atleast even when they are sick they are still happy!
1 comment:
Coley that is sooo sad! Those pictures make me want to cry...I hope they get better soon!
Post a Comment