
So we got a new camera, YEAH!!! We went out to the Miller Motorpark Speedway today and boy was it exciting! We got there, got out of the car and it started pouring rain! It rained for about 5 minutes and then the sunshined the rest of the time! Luckily the boys didn't get to wet since I had then bundled and layered pretty well.

Doran had the time of his life! He kept laughing and 'vroom vrooming.' He kept saynig 'cool car' when he saw a car he liked and he kept saying 'Mommy races!' I guess he thought I would forget where we were with the loud engines being pretty much all you can hear!

He liked this car so much he tried to get in it!

Sadly, the main reason I went to this race again this year still has yet to be fulfilled. Patrick Dempsey, in the flesh! Last year we saw him and talked to him (well Seth talked to him, I was to chicken) but he didn't have time to do a picture! This year we got there after he had already left. I want to get a picture with him SO BAD! So here is to next year, third time is the charm or whatever! (You can see his name on the car below.)
6 comments:
Thanks for going to the park with us!! Halle had so much fun. She talks to Doran on her phone all the time. Looks like the races were fun- I will have to live thru you since I don't think we will ever go. I'm sorry about Patrick!!
Looks like a fun thing to do with all those boys!!! You look way good as always...brat!!! I really love that bus and I am sorry you didn't get to see your boyfriend!
Okay Colie just when I think you can't be any hotter I see that picture of you and realize you can. You seriouly have to be the hottest mom ever. When I grow up I want to be you!!!
You guys do so many fun things! You have such a cute family!
We need to do some fun stuff together with the yakiwchuk's (blake jen & jayce) before they leave us!!!! :(
Let's make some plans!
Oh I need to know where you shop and get all your adorable clothes. You always look so cute! I need to get some new non-maternity clothes.
Coley, I'm sorry you didn't get to see your Boy! Did you hear that he went to a restaurant while he was here and a he asked how long the wait was and the hostess was like 50 min so hes like oh I don't want to wait so he left. Then a customer went up to her and said did you know who that was and she was like no. The customer then said he is on grays and she like I don't care I never have seen that show! I thought that was kinda funny.
Post a Comment