Saturday, October 3, 2009

Claire Lyndsy

This morning Jen and Blake had their little girl. They named her Claire Lyndsy! She weighs 7lbs 14 oz and is 19 inches long. I don't think she looks anything like Jayce did when she was born except her nose. Jayce had olive skin and Claire is pretty light. Jayce had black eyes and Claire's are dark blue! Poor little Jayce! She was so excited to see her sister, but the hospital won't let anyone below 15 years old in the newborn wings as a precaution due to the swine flu. I told her and she started sobbing! We will have her with us until her new sister and mom get to go home!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh, that's way not fair that they won't let her in! Sam and Karisa Hadlock just had their baby, but it must be a different hospital and different rules cuz their little boy got to go in and see his new sister. Tell Jen & Blake congratulations!

Jolynne said...

I think she looks like Blake. She is so cute...I want to see her!

Melissa said...

she is so cute!! I love little babies. Miss you guys:(