
So two posts back I said how we were growing the boys hair out... Well I guess that didn't go as well as I thought! It was getting really hard to comb their hair because they were so tangly and snarly so we finally decided we would just cut them. I almost cried when Seth started cutting Brock's. It was so sad!


I think they both still look very handsome! I am excited for Brock to get some curls again though!
3 comments:
I saw a picture of Seth's long hair on Samantha's blog. i think that is the first time I have seen Seth with really long hair! Your boys are handsome any way their hair is!
Your boys haircuts are cute, they both look so grown up. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas!
They still look adorable. That picture of Brocky is funny!
Post a Comment