Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

The boys have been so excited about wearing green all day. They keep telling everyone that they are wearing green. They didn't pinch anyone who wasn't wearing green though even though they saw lots of people who weren't!
When I was explaining to them that it is St. Patrick's Day they were excited to see if SpongeBob was wearing green! Wrong Patrick guys! I thought it was pretty cute.
They love getting pictures taken of themselves. They both will scream cheese and jump up and down. Then they both start yelling 'I wanna see it!' We went to the laundro mat this morning to clean our comforter and when they started getting bored I just pulled out the camera and they were happy! They are such fun boys!






4 comments:

corniafamily said...

lol I love those little guys!!!

Jen Yak said...

They are so festive! I'm glad they didn't pinch Aunt Jeffer.

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

ha ha! I love the Sponge Bob correlation. I think you can relate anything significant in life back to SPonge Bob.Your boys are adorable. Thanks for letting us come by again today!

Jolynne said...

I love all there green! Tay or I didnt wear green! Next year!