Today at my nephew's baby blessing my other nephew came up to me and said, "Aunt Coley look at my tooth!" It was barely hanging on! I sat and thought about it for awhile and decided if he would let me I wanted to pull it out. I figured he would accept a bribe because most kids like bribes. I signaled him over and I told him if he let me pull his tooth out I would match what the tooth fairy gave him. (I then talked to the tooth fairy who was ok with me pulling the tooth and told me what she planned on giving.) So after the blessing I pulled a couple bucks out of my purse and asked him if he still wanted me to do it. He said yes and to go outside. So I went outside and pulled his tooth and nothing happened.... I asked him if it hurt and he said no. So then I figured since it was already not connected to the gum in the back so it must need to be pushed on a little. So I pushed. Then he said, "Ok, now that part hurt." But by that point I almost had it. So I reached in below the tooth and lifted and out it came. Then I decided that I am never pulling another tooth and that it is officially Seth's job! The little guy sure was brave! Hopefully he doesn't hate me now for hurting him :)
6 years ago

2 comments:
That is so funny! I wouldn't have dared to pull his tooth in case it traumatized him. You are a nice aunty.
Or a mean one...
Post a Comment