
Sunday was the superbowl! I was so excited for the two weeks leading up to it! I was constantly looking for recipes to make. Seth had t0 work so it took awhile to get his schedule all sorted out so he could be home. He ended up getting home about 5 minutes after kickoff. We had lots of food and people here and had a blast. The best part was the game. I was so excited and nervous!

Seth picked Cody up after Bradshaw scored the winning touchdown. Cody didn't think Seth could do it, but he could and he did it twice so I could take a picture!

Seth and I ran outside with out Giants flag after they won and were screaming and having fun! I am sure our neighbors really appreciated it!

The boys were happy when the game was over and I finally let them play with their Giants balloons! I hope the Giants win the superbowl every year!
No comments:
Post a Comment