Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bike riding and injuries

 The other night Brock hurt his mouth really bad at Granny's house. He ran into the couch and messed up his mouth. He was bleeding pretty bad, but didn't even shed a tear. Luckily it didn't seem to affect his tooth.


 Even today it is still really swollen and painful to him. When I was about his age I had an injury in my mouth like his, but mine required stitches and it killed my baby tooth and my permanent tooth that hadn't even grown in yet!

 The boys have finally been able to get to ride their bikes they got for Christmas. Brock caught on so fast and  today went out to practice and came in over an hour later able to start, stop, and ride his bike! Doran is so close to catching on. He can balance, but is still a little more reserved. He fell and hurt his knee today so he was nervous the rest of the time, but he kept practicing!








 You can see Seth and Doran in the background and Brocky just cruisin down the street!

 Brock would go by and yell things like, "This is awesome!" "I am having so much fun!" "I want to do this all day!" "This rocks!"
 Here is Doran's battle wound once it got cleaned out. He blood all down his leg. It is actually pretty deep and gross. I was really surprised that he kept going! He is a brave boy!
 Jen and Blake had their baby boy on Monday! Here is his first picture. They named him William.
 Sunny and 70 degrees, but Doran had to wear a coat ;) I am loving spring!

No comments: