This month has flown by! I can't believe it is already almost over! I am glad too though because it means it is summer!!! Woohoo! The SAGE test got pretty stressful for me the last few weeks of school so I am looking forward to the break! The other weekend the boys and I did their schools 5K! Lots of fun!
Doran pulled out a tooth all on his own! It is the fourth tooth he has lost.
Seth got me an awesome Giants Super Bowl ring for mother's day. I love it so much!
Doran had an Author's Fair at school. We got to go and look at all that he has worked on all year. It was so fun to see the progress in his work and see what he chose to write about.
It was also circus day for the first graders so he was dressed up like a ring master!
We have been spending as much family time together as possible! Seth is getting a bit more overtime the last little bit so we love when we get to spend time with him. This last weekend was rainy so we went to 2 movies! X-Men Day of Future Past was awesome! Godzilla... Not so much.
On memorial day I took the boys to Poppy's grave. They are getting used to it. The first year they were totally freaked.
My Mom and Kevin met us there. She wanted everyone to have on something camo because Poppy's bootcamp and he loved camo. I sure do miss him.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment