
I had an awesome Mother's Day! On Saturday night my best friend JoJo did a spa at my house for my mother-in-law and it was so fun. It was way relaxing and it all smelled so good. Then Sunday morning I woke up first thing and made my mom and Seth's mom breakfast in bed and brought it to their homes. Seth and the boys got me three photo albums, which I have desperately needed and gave me a singing card.

Doran was so handsome in his church outfit that as soon as we got home from church I had to do a mini photo shoot with him. He had a faux-hawk too, he is such a stud. Brock on the other hand didn't have the best day. He wouldn't eat and he cried and cried. I scheduled him for a trip to the pediatric urgent care, which his doctor was on call for. She is by far the best doctor in the world. We love her! So after a really rough day for him we found out he has a very red, sore throat and another ear infection. He had to get a shot instead of an antibiotic because he doesn't handle antibiotics very well. Poor little guy! As you can see though, even when he is sick he will still laugh and smile.
3 comments:
That picture of your mom and Brock is so cute. I cant believe he got another ear infection. Thats horrible! I hope he is doing better!
I love those pictures of Doran in his Sunday clothes! What a handsome little guy! Watch out girls! I am happy you had a good mother's day!
Your boys are so cute!!! You also look sooo good in your pictures up the canyon...you are so a milf ha ha!!!
Post a Comment