
Seth has been working the past couple of nights and comes home and goes to bed. Doran isn't very fond of the idea of him sleeping and not playing with him. Every time he gets a chance he gets on the bed and just talks and laughs to Seth like they are playing. He even gets mad when we leave because he knows his Daddy is still inside. He will just scream DADDY over and over!

This was kind of gross. He finished his chicken nuggets and was still hungry, so I gave him some crackers. After a minute I noticed that he was dipping the crackers in his sweet and sour sauce and then was eating them! I wanted to throw up!

Brock had his 4 month checkup today and was devastated when they gave him shots. On the first one his whole body jerked and he just had a look on his face that said 'WHY!' It was so sad!
1 comment:
I can totally relate. I think Halle likes "dip" better than her real food. She would rather eat ranch than candy!! Sorry about the shots- I hate it when they have to get them, but you would rather them have the shot than the disease.
Post a Comment