Friday, March 20, 2009

the world's cutest boys

Little Brock is sick again. He started coughing really bad again on Monday night and by last night was throwing up again due to coughing. This time I took him in right away! He has bronchiolitis, an ear infection, and a sinus infection. He is miserable. He has recently started to like blankets and his Curious George that his Auntie Lisa gave him. He is so sweet. He will carry it around squeezing him and kissing him!
We went up to Boise over the weekend and Doran had the time of his life playing with Cassie Ella! He was so sad the morning we were leaving, he kept saying 'No wanna go home! Wanna go to Idaho!' He is getting so smart. He likes to wear his backpack and tell me he is going to go to school. I love these boys!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm sorry Brock is so sick again! That really sucks. I hope he gets well quickly. That's cute about blankeys and curious george. Shelby has recently taken a liking to a particular blankey (I was a blankey baby....still am, don't tell!) so it's funny to see her love her blankey and take it everywhere.

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh i hate it when the babies are sick! i am so sorry he is sick again!!!!

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

I am so sorry Brock is sick--again. I hope he can kick it soon! So cute boys; I love the big smiles!

Melissa said...

They are so cute!!! Hope Brock is feeling better:) Halle missed not going to nursery too. She didn't understand why she wasn't going to class after the prayer.