
Easter weekend was so much fun for us. On Saturday Granny had her egg hunt. It was so fun to see Doran and Brock finding the eggs. At first Brock was not sure if he wanted to do it and then he really started having fun. They got quite a bit of candy too! As soon as it was over Doran wanted to go home, so we did. When we walked in the door Doran threw his eggs all over so he could have another Easter egg hunt!


The boys were pretty excited when they found their baskets in the morning. (Doran had only woke up about 30 seconds before this picture!)

I am so mad that I forgot my camera the rest of the day. We went to church next and they both looked so handsome. Then we had a wonderful lunch at my Mom and Papa K's and they wore new Easter outfits they got them. They looked studly in them too! Then we went over to Nate and Samantha's and had dinner and another egg hunt over their. I am hoping I can steal some pictures from someone else. The boys really had a fun day, but boy was Brock ready for bed last night!
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a great Easter, I love that pic with you and Brock! SO cute!
They are so cute!!
Happy Easter! Looks like your boys got spoiled by the Easter bunny! They deserve it when they are that adorable! :)
Post a Comment