LOVE this! I are REALLY talented!! :)
Oh, my!! That must have taken forever. You need to teach me how to do that cuz I am pretty sure Halle will want one for her birthday:) Way to go!!
That is awesome! You should go in to the cake decorating business.
I want a BARBIE cake! I will have to learn this some day! Good job!!! :)
you are soo talented. what a cool looking cake. i like that the barbie you chose is so tan!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE this! I are REALLY talented!! :)
Oh, my!! That must have taken forever. You need to teach me how to do that cuz I am pretty sure Halle will want one for her birthday:) Way to go!!
That is awesome! You should go in to the cake decorating business.
I want a BARBIE cake! I will have to learn this some day! Good job!!! :)
you are soo talented. what a cool looking cake. i like that the barbie you chose is so tan!
Post a Comment