
We moved into our new house thursday the 11th! We are loving it. Doran had a very hard time adjusting to his new room and we still aren't all the way there, but atleast he isn't in our room now! The picture above is of this peacock that hangs around our neighborhood. Somebody obviously owns him. It was shocking to see him on our deck for the first time!

Here is our master bathroom...


Master bedroom. We still need to hang up a couple of pictures.

Guest bathroom in the entry way..

Formal living room...

Our entry way with my favorite picture!

Family room...

dining room...


kitchen...

Doran's room..

jack and jack bathroom...

Brock's room, which is unfortunately still periwinkle! He was saying cheese when I took this!

Upstairs game room...

Upstairs guest bathroom...

and the guest bedroom! We love having a house! We have a park right around the corner, Seth gets home from work sooner, we don't have to share a room with Brock any more, I could go on and on! We sure do miss those 3 Yak's though....
7 comments:
ooohh love the house. love the nice newness and organizedness of it all. looks good. i bet it's nice to have some space!
BEAUTIFUL, and congratulations! It does feel good to have your very own place, what a great time to get it too. Your boys are adorable! :)
I love it; it's beautiful! Congratulations! I am so glad that you like it and hope that your boys do better with the sleeping!
I love it! It's beautiful. And your kitchen table is awesome! You and I have similar taste, cuz your bedroom furniture is really my style too. (someday I'll have nice furniture). Shelby's bedroom furniture is nicer than ours.
I love all the pictures! Your house looks great! I love all the decorations. Brock looks so tiny in his own room.
Coley you have such a beautiful house!
Your house is so awesome! I can't believe how cute you have decorated it already! It took me forever to do our house! Your home is perfect! Its just missing one thing.....Edward by the pool table! :)
Post a Comment