
This is a picture of us with all our documents from closing! It won't fund until Tuesday but we are very excited! We finally did it!

Brock has become a little accident prone this last week. He has been jumping out of bed, falling down the stairs, throwing fits and hitting his head on the cement... the list could be much longer but I am sure the picture below will explain enough!

My boys are so cute. Doran keeps getting into bed with Brock lately. I think it is pretty cute. After a couple minutes he always gets on Brock's nerves so then I have to get him out. I love these boys!
6 comments:
That picture of Brock makes me so sad!
Congratulations we are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to get down there to see the house. Let Seth know I say hi.
Good grief! That bruise looks awful! Let me know if I can help you with the move or watch the boys for you. I've got nothing but time on my hands now. I am at your service!
I can not believe Brock's bruise. Ouch!!! I am so excited for you on your new house!! Congrats!!!
Next time he starts hitting his head, just let him go but move him to a safe place, like the couch cushions. Thats what Jack's OT told us, they feel the need to bang their head, but they need to do it safe. Poor you, that looks horrible!
I'm ready for a new post.
Post a Comment