Sunday, August 2, 2009

Doran's Birthday Party

And the birthday party! The bag above was the highlight of Doran's night! When he saw grandma and Papa K get there he ran up to them because he wanted that bag with JR on it! He kept telling everyone that Grandma got him a birthday present! Unfortunately for him he had to wait to open it!
Once everyone was there we had a baseball game! There is a baseball field pretty much right across the street from us so that is where we had his party and we thought a baseball game would be fun!
Some how Doran and Jayce ended up on the same base all the way around the field one time!

Even though all the kids liked it, it just wasn't very fun. Later when Joel got there all the kids loved playing with him....
Next up... BIRTHDAY CAKE! Or in this case Dad's favorite dessert! We didn't do cake since Doran is allergic to the egg but I think everyone liked this better than cake!


Brock loved it! He ate every last bite and could have still had more!

Then he opened all his awesome presents! He had so much fun! It was such a fun party!

Brock had caffiene for the first time last night. Seth and I don't drink caffiene so when he saw grandma's diet coke sitting on the ground he snatched it up! It was over half way full and he drank the whole thing and even opened it up and ate the ice! He was in heaven!

Doran stayed up pretty late last night playing with his birthday toys! Thanks everyone for making his third birthday so great!

2 comments:

Jolynne said...

Doran is so cute! I'm glad he had such a great birthday! I wish I had tried a piece of that ice cream cake...I am really wanting some right about now! haha

Jen Yak said...

Brock ate the crumbs out of the bottom of the pan too. That was a fun party. Doran was so cute with the steering wheel.