Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween was great this year! It would have been even better if I remembered to charge my camera battery so I could take pictures of all my cute nieces and nephews! All these pictures are from my cell phone... Granny gave both the boys plastic vampire teeth and they loved them! They would walk around saying roar while they wore them! I loved it!
Doran was a racecar driver, shocking! He looked really cute in it, but of course, no picture of his whole costume to show. I only have this one of him holding Claire. He is such a handsome boy!
Brock was a firefighter, when he would wear his costume that is. It was a really cute costume and was warm, but he hated it!
I thought I would tack on a few other cute pictures I have taken. This one is Brock 'drinking' a chocolate pudding!
This is my 3 handsome boys! I wish it was a better picture, but atleast you can see Brock's curls!
I thought this picture of Brock eating spaghetti was really cute! He loved it! Poor little guy got H1N1 last month too. It was pretty rough on him. His fever got all the way to 104.5! Hopefully we stay healthy the rest of the winter now....

3 comments:

Jen Yak said...

Those are some cute pictures. I love Brocky's hair! I also love the picture of Dor Dor holding Claire Bear!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

so cute! thanks for sharing!

Jolynne said...

I love all their pics! They look so cute in their costumes!