Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shaggy haired boys!

The 3 Engman boys, yes, Seth included, are growing out their hair! Today I realized that they are actually getting pretty long. I don't have a picture of Seth yet, but his isn't as long as the boys yet anyways. I love Doran's wings!
Brock's hair is actually quite a bit longer than Doran's, but since it is pretty curly it just springs up! The bottom in the back actually hits his shoulder blades on his back when it is wet! I think we will need to trim the ends on the bottom. I think they are going to look like studs when it is all grown out!


4 comments:

amber schmidt said...

I love their curls!! That bunk bed is the cutestest!!!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

i like the shaggy look. it's a fun change. i can't believe how much brock's hair has lightened! it looks like doran's!

Jen Yak said...

They are so handsome. I love the shaggy hair. Why does it say on your blog that I did a post 2 weeks ago when it was a couple days ago? Do you know how to fix that?

Lindsey said...

Doran looks EXACTLY like seth!