
My Mom and Papa K invited us to dinner at their cabin today and it was so much fun! It has been so long since we have been there without snow. There are wildflowers growing all around the yard and the provo river is roaring in the backyard. Doran said it sounds like a waterfall.

You can't really see the river in this picture but it is there and it is huge! It is crazy how high and fast it is! I never want the boys to get to close to it.


Here are the cute grandparents! Papa K barbequed the yummiest steaks and there were all sorts of veggies. Doran ate his first corn on the cob and he butter al over him. When he would bite in and the corn would squirt him he would say, 'Oh, it's raining on me!'
1 comment:
I like how your reflection shows in the picture of Mom and Papa K. I want to snuggle in those blankies!
Post a Comment