Saturday, June 12, 2010

What a week!

We have a long, busy week! Sunday after going to the cabin we came home and Seth gave Doran a haircut! It looks very handsome! Then later that night we got a dog! We were able to take the Engman family dog, Sampy. We love him and he is already right at home! Now we just need a fence so he can play outside a little longer and he needs to work on his breath too!
Monday morning Seth gave Brocky a haircut! He just trimmed it with scissors so it still has some wave to it so the curls should come back!
Tuesday we weeded at the garden.... Well I guess maybe it just felt like a busier week then it was! But today I ran my second ever 5K! It was so much fun. My friend Whitney told me about it so I signed up and then Julie signed up and we have all been running together. Last year I did one in April and I don't even know my time, but I know it wasn't good! This one I ran the whole time and did about 10 min 50 sec miles. I don't know my exact time but I feel pretty good!

2 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

You did great Coley! So I found that there is a half marathon in Springville on July 10th. You feel up to it?

3+Love~aki=Us said...

How fun! And you got a dog, that's great! CONGRATS on the 5k!!! YOU GO GIRL!!