
The other day Seth and I took the boys to the aquarium in Sandy with the Yaks and my Dad and stepmom. I was thinking it would be pretty lame considering it is an aquarium in Utah! So I was pleasantly suprised that it was fun. It was short and simple and had some pretty fun stuff. The penguins were so fun to watch! They were so fast while they swam and they would play and fight!


You could also touch the stingrays. I did and I screamed! They felt so gross!

And here was the highlight of it all... Sharks! Doran was so excited to see them.

Here is the reef shark...

Here is the nurse shark...

And here is the leopard shark...

The octopus was pretty gross too. It kept going up and down the side of the tank.


The jelly fish were pretty cool. They were actually glowing red but my flash made them pink.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I have never been to the one in Utah, I will have to take kambree sometime.
That was so much fun. I loved that aquarium.
Post a Comment