Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Pictures!!!

Last week the boys had their pictures taken and they turned out so awesome! They are so handsome and the pictures definately show their personalities.





This is Brock's pirate face. He will just open up one side of his mouth and talk and smile through it... A little wierd, but really cute!




















So a couple cute stories... First of all the other day the boys were playing around and Brock would scream, "I'm a monster!" (in a Dracula like voice) and then Doran would scream, "A cookie monster!" It was so funny!
A few days later I was talking to Doran about his birthday and Brock said, "No it's my birthday." Doran told him, "No Brock, it's mine." Then Brock screamed, "No! It's my birthday!" Then Doran as sweet as can be said, "No. Your birthday is January eighth." I started laughing. I couldn't believe that he knew Brock's birthday. It is crazy the things little ears hear!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

These pics are awesome!! They are such cute boys. We need to get together again.

Yo said...

Darling Pics!! Don't you just love little boys:)

Jen Yak said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! Your boys couldn't be more adorable! I love them! I want lots!!! Put them on FB so I can comment on the ones I want printed.

Katie Goss said...

WoW!!!! Great pictures! The boys are getting so big and cuter every day!

Julie Carlile said...

Your boys are so handsome! I of course LOVE Doran to pieces :) He is so cute and getting so big and smart. Brock is a mini you, he is beautiful!

Jolynne said...

I love them, they are so handsome! Don't you love getting their pictures done. They are priceless!