This morning I went to the dentist and got a few fillings. :( I was so numb and I was talking so crazy! Doran was sitting in the backseat listening to me ramble to Seth and he said, "You just need to be quiet!" I was laughing so hard!
Later today he was day dreaming and I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I am just waiting for Christmas to come." So sweet!
On Brocky news he is finally going to nursery without crying. I still have to go in and sit with him for a little while, but when I come to pick him up he is always so happy and tells me he had so much fun! I love my little guys! I wish time would slow down! I cherish every second with them and don't want to miss even a second! I am so lucky to have such a great husband and sons!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment