Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family and New Year's!

On Christmas day my Dad and family and Ryan and his family all came to Utah. It was so fun to see everyone! We ate lots of food (including Dad's prime rib) and I gained a few pounds atleast! It was crazy how much Ryan and Emily's kids have changed since May. It always makes New Year seem depressing to me to be saying good bye to my family.

On a side note, I played in two fantasy leagues this season. On the one where I had a sweet team I won! In the other league Seth won and I came in 5th. Seth doesn't think he will ever play again because it was making him cheer for teams he didn't like. I think as long as I never draft a Cowboy I will be ok. Some weeks it was a little depressing to do bad, but overall I thought it was really fun!


1 comment:

Julie Carlile said...

congrats! I think Jake makes me play even though it is just him playing twice. I didn't know your family was in town. That must have been so nice to have them all together.