Saturday, April 30, 2011

5K

Seth and I ran our first 5K together today. (When I signed us up I thought it would be warm and awesome! Instead there was an inch and a half of snow!) I did awful. I didn't train for it at all and am so out of shape! He stayed with me for the first two miles even though I kept telling him not to. Finally at mile two he started running hard. He did the last 1.1 mile in 8 minutes so his overall time would have been so good! I hope to get in shape and sign up for another one in a couple months!





2 comments:

Jen Yak said...

That is so cool that you guys did it together. I had fun running with you last year. You look very pretty sans makeup.

Julie Carlile said...

Ok so are we going to be running buddies again in a couple months? I miss you and running sooooooo much!