Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baptism and drive home

We were so lucky that we were all able to go as a family to Jayce's baptism. Seth gave a talk on the Holy Ghost for her. She looked beautiful in her white dress. During the baptism Brock kept saying, "I want to get baptized mom." I told him he will be once he is eight years old. He got a grumpy look on his face and said, "But I am in first place!" I tried explaining it a few more times, but it was going nowhere! While she was getting confirmed Brock told me, "It's the Holy Ghost mom!"

That night we had Jayce sleep over in our hotel room. Mother's Day was that morning and I woke up to Seth giving me breakfast (continental breakfast) in bed! He had a card and chocolates too! Then he, the boys, and Brooks went next door to my mom's room and did the same for her! What a sweet hubby! The boys wanted to go down to get breakfast and they woke Jayce up to go with them. Seth asked her if she was still tired and she said no. About 5 seconds later I took this picture...

Once we were all loaded up and ready we went to Jen and Blake's one last time. Jen had an awesome breakfast ready for all of us! She had lots of fresh fruits and pastries! Yummy!

I was so sad to leave Claire and Jayce. Claire was tickling my arm while I held her and kept giving me kisses! I miss her so bad! When I hugged Jayce goodbye she hugged so tight and held on forever! I was fighting back tears!

I had to take this picture of Brock and Claire sword fighting!

This is how comfortable the car ride was! They both got a couple snoozes in each way. They were both angels both ways! I think they will be good little road trippers! Our awesome neighbors watched Sharky for us. I am sure he didn't even want to come home. They have two black labs and I bet he had the time of his life playing all weekend!





No comments: