Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New pictures!

Pretty sure this is the biggest (picture wise) post I have ever done! It took over 2 hours to load all the pictures! The boys got their pictures taken a little before Doran broke his arm. They look so handsome in them! It was such a beautiful place to take pictures. I had never even heard of the Provo castle before. They have an orchard and then this neat old theater with all sorts of stairs, peaks, and pillars. We went to the orchard first and there were tons of deer just hanging out in it and they didn't even get spooked.




I love Brock's face in this picture. Doran looks like he has to pee! I bribed Brock to be good with a beyblade so the whole time Doran kept telling Brock to smile and be happy. It was so cute and it worked!
Here he is trying to get his brother to smile!




I love how Doran is making sure Brock is doing good in this picture! He didn't have to pee though, so not sure why he kept doing that!







Here is my little GQ boys!





I love these ones! I think they are so sweet!




I love his little dimples! He had eaten a blue airhead about an hour before, so his tongue is just a little blue!


They are jumping up and down and saying suprise in these pictures! I love how you can see how much fun they were having!

Blue steel!

1 comment:

Julie Carlile said...

I LOVE their matching suits. They look so adorable and you can tell what great buddies they are.