Summer is finally here! We haven't been up to much other then enjoying the weather! Seth is on a softball league again for his work. The boys really like going to the games (Seth has only been able to play in two of them!) The other night they had their first experience with the ice cream man! He came by the game twice. When he came the third time I decided I would get the boys something. They loved it! Hopefully he doesn't come driving by my house anytime soon!

Brock has been obsessed with his muscles lately. He will 'flex' them all the time. It is pretty cute. It helps him eat better. If I tell him to eat something to help his muscles grow he will 'flew' them and say, "My muscles are already big Momma!" Then I will say, "This is going to make them even bigger!" Then he will eat whatever it is that I am wanting him to! It is awesome!

This Sunday was Father's day. I always make Seth breakfast, but this year he had to work. So the boys and I decided we would bring breakfast to him at work! The boys had so much fun! They each gave him a beyblade for Father's day. It was so thoughtful of them to give him their favorite toys. We had wrapped them and hid them under the bed a few days before. They both kept telling him they got him beyblades. Doran at one point said, "Are you excited for your beyblade Seth? It is hiding under your bed." Seth laughed. Good thing they didn't know about his real presents! I got him a new wallet at Harley Davidson. The chain fell off his old one a few months ago and two weeks ago I washed it. So he was due for a new one! I also made him a little picture craft thing. I am not a crafty person so I was pretty happy that it turned out good! We are so lucky to have Seth! He is the best husband and daddy! We love you Seth!
2 comments:
I love that DADDY craft. So cool. I can't wait to see you guys!
I love the Daddy picture, I may have to find out how you made it for next year :)
Post a Comment