Saturday- I was getting ready for bed and Brock asked me to take this picture. It is the only one I took that day so I figured it will work!
Friday- How do you know when Seth is on night shifts? When these two are sound asleep next to me!
Thursday- I am starting to get a lot of sleeping pictures on here. This one was during the day though! Seth and I rented the new Pirates movie and were watching it with the boys. I think we know these two didn't like it very much.
Wednesday- Brock had his first nightmare Tuesday night. He came running into our room in the middle of the night screaming about a snake trying to get him. He held on to me tight the rest of the night. Wednesday night I put them each down in their own beds. A couple minutes later I looked up from my book to see this little guy standing in my room crying. He told me he is so scared in his room because bad dreams come in there. I let him sleep with Doran and we said a prayer asking for no bad dreams to come to him. Thursday morning he was very happy to tell me that it worked!

1 comment:
I love their new church outfits! They are so handsome! I still need a picture printed with their last year's Easter outfits. I hope Brocky doesn't always have nightmares. That makes me so sad.
Post a Comment