Doran and Brock had so much fun too! The only bad part was when Brock's ball went into the lane of the couple next to us and he had a perfect score so far! Luckily someone that worked there was able to fix it!
Doran got his first strike! Pretty awesome!
The boys combined their allowance money so they could buy battleship.
Doran has been begging to eat sushi the last few weeks. He has never tried it before. We went to Harmon's and got rolls that didn't have any egg in them and let him try them. He loved it! He ate almost the whole roll by himself!
They loved eating up in the restaurant level at Harmon's It was pretty fun ;)
The Daytona 500 was Sunday and the boys were so excited! At the end when it looked like Jr was going to sneak around Jimmie and get the win they were both jumping up and down and screaming! As you can see in the picture, Doran wasn't to happy about Jr not winning.
Sexy!
Just eating apples in bed!
So after we repaired the Porsche on Valentine's day we thought we were good to go. A few days later and some new lights came on. We decided it was time to part ways with it since it was becoming such a money guzzler. What I didn't plan on was getting a van. I always vowed that I would never EVER drive a van. We drove around car lots on Sunday and Volkswagen was clearancing out the 2012 vans, so they were 10k off. I still didn't want to get out of the car when Seth was telling me to. Finally I did. I couldn't deny that aside from the fact that it was a van, it was pretty sweet. It has everything we would want and was an amazing deal. So we got it and got rid of the Porsche! Now I officially feel old and lame, but the boys feel awesome!
About to break a hundy!!! It is pretty awesome having a new car and I really do like it, van and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment