Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting ready for kindergarten!

 Well, I got a little behind again this month. It wasn't for lack of trying though! I could not get my pictures to upload fro picasa no matter how hard I tried! I tried almost every day. Today I finally played around with the app and realized I was signed out! Oops!

We registered Brocky for kindergarten this month. It was so cute watching him sign his name. Luckily he already got all his kindergarten shots so his kindergarten checkup was a breeze!
 The line was crazy! We got there 45 minutes early and we were clear at the end of the hall! He still is in a.m. kindergarten though which is all I cared about.
 Doran had his 100th day at school. He wanted to bring 100 donuts to share. He said everyone loved them.

 Doran is getting so good at reading and writing!

 It has been awhile since I put some pictures of the puppers! They are getting so big! I really love my dogs!

No comments: