Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's day and Mandarin

 For mother's day I made all the boys grandmas these home made little card/books. They took so long it reminded me why I don't do crafts! They turned out adorable though.
 Mother's day morning Seth gave me this card that he made for me! I loved it and thought it was so sweet of him. It looks like he might be a bit crafty!
 Me and my mommy!
 Doran made everyone in the family WWE championship belts. He has been obsessed with it lately.
 Doran had to do his first report for school this week. He could pick any animal to do it on and he picked sharks- of course! I actually learned something new while we were studying for it that I have never heard on shark week over the years- sharks can't get cancer...
 Seth and I went to a meeting for Doran's Chinese immersion program next year. It is really well organized and the teachers seem awesome, but it is gonna be tough. I didn't realize that even numbers in Mandarin are symbols. By the time the kids enter sixth grade they will be fluent. I think that will be pretty amazing.
Brock has been loving baseball lately. He was playing out back with Doran the other day and Doran hit the ball hard and nailed Brock in the forehead. Brock cried a minute and then kept playing! I love my boys!

1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

I can see the word "perfect" on Seth's card for you. That is so cute that he made it! I'm excited to hear your boys speak a little Chinese!