The kids have had another fun week of summer! I think they are going to be devastated when Jayce and Claire go home. They have had swim lessons every day this week, so they have had lots of sleepovers with Jayce. She got to come with us to Tyson's party the other evening. They all had so much fun. It was cowboy themed so they all got mustaches to wear. They also tried to rope a cattle (a skull on a work bench), play frisbee golf, and pin the mustache on the outlaw. They also roasted hot dogs. It was an awesome birthday party.
Grandma took all of them bowling and got them all matching army shirts and hats. They thought they were so cool.
That night Jayce stayed over and she and Doran decided to watch some WWE. They love it. Jen is thrilled about that!
I love how excited they both were in this picture. Brock Lessnar came in and threw CM Punk down after a match and they thought it was so funny and awesome. Jayce even knows it is fake and loves it!
Today Jayce, Claire, Doran, and Brock all went to a craft class at my mom's neighbor's house. She does classes every day during the summer. They had fun making all sorts of different things. On the way home Brock caught a grass hopper. He didn't really like holding it very much though.
Strawberry days is this week too! After craft class we hit the carnival. The kids had lots of fun on all the rides. Doran said there were three rides that made him almost barf. I am glad he didn't. Seth and I went to this carnival while I was pregnant with Doran and he threwup because of the rides.
Doran and Jayce both rode this ride. It was this one that really got Doran sick. When he got off his face was as white as a ghost. I was proud that he was brave enough to ride it. I wouldn't have been!
Snow cones help an upset tummy!
Grandma got a funnel cake for the kids to all share. Doran couldn't have any because they have egg in them, so we got him a strawberries and cream. They are both so tasty!
He was very happy about his treat!
I have a been taking a beginners mandarin class at UVU to try to learn a little before Doran starts his immersion program in the fall. It is pretty crazy, but I am really liking it. I hope Doran and Brock like it too!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment