Seth and I always work out at gold's gym and the boys go to daycare. They love it and so do Seth and I. Last night the boys had a sleep over with aunt Jen at Grandma's house. I decided to cancel the gym appointment I had for this morning and workout there instead. It was really fun and they had everything I needed for the workout I was doing today. Once Grandma left I let the kids sneak in and workout with me and they were in heaven. They thought it was so fun!
The punching bag was the most popular, but they liked the pec fly machine and the dumbbells too.
I wish I would have noticed that Brock's face was blocked!
The boys are becoming so grown up! When we got home today they ran in and took showers and once they were done and dressed they both ran straight into my bathroom to style their hair! Future ladies men!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment