Seth turned 31 this year! I have been really excited for his birthday! I have been secretly stocking up on presents for three months! The boys helped him open his presents.
I made them give one certain present last. It was the one I was most excited about because I thought he would love it. He did! Now he has an authentic LT throwback jersey! It looks awesome on him too!
He really wanted pecan pie. So instead of birthday cake I made him pecan pie and pecan bars. We stuck colorful candles in those and made him blow them out. He said he doesn't think he has ever blown out birthday candles before!
He got them all. The boys were both so impressed!
I am so grateful I have Seth as my husband. He is such an honest and hard working man and he is a truly amazing father and husband. I could have not been luckier to find him! He is also a beastly babe!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment