This year the boys were very good boys! They had our elf on the shelf Happy here this month and loved seeing where he would land. Brock also made my favorite Christmas craft ever! Brock the Elf! I couldn't stop laughing when he brought it home from school.
On Christmas Eve Seth, the boys, the dogs, and I all watched a Christmas Story. The boys loved it and kept laughing so hard. The part where they are sitting at the table and the mom says 'I see the Packers play the Bears this weekend' Doran gasped and said, "They had football back then!?"
Christmas morning was a lot of fun. It started at 4 a.m. for us! We put the boys in bed at 9. At 9:30 Brock came out to see if Santa had come. Then Doran came out at 10. And then 11. At 1 Brock came in our room freaking out that Santa had come. We told him we would open presents once Doran woke up. Doran woke up at 4 so we all got up and went out to check out what the fat man left.
The boys checked out their stockings first. They got some good candy and a toothbrush. Smart move Santa.
Then we brought presents in and they sat down ready to tear in.
The boys each got tablets. Seth and I are really hoping that it cuts down on homework time. I am sure that is what Santa was thinking too.
Seth got a PS4! He has been anxiously waiting since the morning it was released hoping he would get one!
I got Seth a pair of beats hoping that he would like them. Still to be determined it he does or not.
Yes, they both gots reams of paper. Yes, they both asked. They love to color and make crafts and they only like plain white paper.
Little Chiefs fan. He was so excited about the beanie because he said it is just like Uncle Zach!
Grandma and Papa K came over. She made both the boys blankets and got them each slippers.
We had a great Christmas day! The Yaks and my dad came in town in the evening and we are excited to spend some time with them all!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment