Brock had his sixth birthday last week! I took the day off of work to be able to spend a little extra time with him. He ended up sleeping in pretty late. He woke up just before the monkey bread he asked me to make for breakfast was done. He was very happy about it.
I let him open a present before school .
He got Broncos hats! He was happy because he had been wanting one!
After school he opened his next present. He picked it up and got a mischievious smile and said, "This feels like a book!" He has been wanting a minecraft book. We saw one at Target last month and then we never saw it again. I looked online and it was sold out everywhere. Then the night before his birthday we were at Target and there it was! I snuck it in the cart and now he has the book he wanted!
We took him to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. He loved sitting on the saddle.
His birthday party was at the bowling alley like Doran's. He really wanted to get a bowling pin like Doran too.
Everyone had a lot of fun at his birthday party and Brock had a great birthday! I can not believe he is already six. Time is flying so fast!
Seth had his last regular season game last night. He broke the regular season sack record! He had such an awesome season! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. One of his team mates said, "Seth makes me so mad! He is too humble! He does awesome and just smiles! He needs to dance and celebrate!" I thought it was funny, but true. Seth is so talented, but he is humble and such a great guy! That is why I love him! That and he is very good looking!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment