Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Vegas Vacation!

 Our spring break was so much fun! Seth had almost the whole time off so we went on a little vacation. We started the break out with the Home Depot kids workshop. The Weidauer boys came too and they all built bird feeders!

 Seth and Doran watched Jaws afterwards. It was Doran's first time and he loved it. He said he wasn't scared at all.
 We went to Captain America later in the day. Brock was so excited to see it and then he ended up sleeping through almost the whole thing.
 Sunday morning we left for Vegas! First thing we did was get some food and swim!
 Protein waffles are my latest kick. I have been making them for Seth and I based off of our meal plans and they are tasty! Make clean eating a lot more fun!
 Monday in Vegas we hit up a restaurant in Vegas that we have been wanting to try called Protein House. It is for bodybuilders and is a clean eating and high protein restaurant. Seth got a bison breakfast!

 We went to the Hoover Dam and did a dam tour. ;) It was actually really cool! It was one of my favorite parts of the trip and it was Seth's favorite part.

 96,000 gallons of water per second go through this huge pipe! The room was vibrating from it!
 The dam tour guide said they don't call the water that leaks in through the walls leakage... They call it seepage!
 The electrical things. I can't remember what they were called...


 Pictures don't quite capture how amazing the dam really, but I tried!

 The bridge is really cool too! Lynn and I were to scared to walk up there!
 I made the boys some fancy fruit and yogurt parfaits. They loved them!
 What could they be doing?
 Lynn worked out with Seth and I every single morning we were down there! She is a rockstar1


 Last day we finally hit the strip and took in the sights!









 The Bellagio fountains were my favorite part of the whole trip! They were so fun and it was just amazing!
 We came home and the boys had a present waiting from Uncle Zach! He got them Lego Hobbit and they were so excited! He knows the way to their hearts!

 The boys and I did a track workout at Westlake on Saturday and they had a blast. We all tried to 'lift' Thor's hammer too!


No comments: