For Christmas Uncle Zachy got out family a pass to the new Aquarium in Sandy. It was delayed in opening and didn't open till this week. Sunday they let us go through it early on a members only day. It was awesome! The building is really cool! They had ice sculptures at the front that the boys thought were awesome!
They have one of those aquarium halls for the shark tank. It was really cool! The sharks have way more room than they used too!
Doran's favorite part was the sharks and Brock's was the otters. Just like before!
The penguins were a lot of fun too though! I think I like the otters best because they have so much personality!
The new amazon room was awesome! It was really hot and muggy like the amazon really would be! They had a cool rope bridge that both the boys walked across.
We love our new pass! Can't wait to keep going and going back!
Wednesday was Seth and my NINTH wedding anniversary! We both had to do the math to see if it has really been nine years! It has seriously just flown by! They have been the greatest nine years of my life! I am so lucky to have found someone who really is my best friend and who loves me unconditionally! I adore and love him with all my heart and have so much respect for him. He is the greatest father and provider, as well as husband. Everyone who knows him loves him! There isn't a better man out there than my Seffie! And he is my swolemate!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I love otters too, Brocky. Happy anniversary! I love that you have a "swolemate"!
That was Jen commenting.
Post a Comment