
Ever since Doran was 10 months old he has loved cars more than any other toy. He shows no interest in any other toys if a car is in site. Then in February during Brock's 5 days in the hospital I had to keep him occupied or he would go crazy and try to break out of the room, so we let him watch the movie cars. He had never even really watched tv before so I didn't know if it would help. He has watched atleast once a day every day since, knows several words from it, and even sings along with life is a highway! He still loves toy cars but he loves the cars cars even more. We are starting to wonder if he may have some slight OCD (or like we call it, a mini Ryan.)
He likes to line the cars all up in all sorts of different ways all the time. It is cute but definately a little extreme for a 20 month old.
1 comment:
Lisa gave me your blog. I'm glad I get to see what's going on with you now! That's so cute about Doran loving cars. My husband loves cars too. (the movie, and actual cars). When we have a boy someday, I'm sure that Jake will train him to love cars like he does.
Post a Comment