
I have never been so freaked out in my entire life as I was when Seth brought Doran downstairs crying and looking like this. I immediately called the doctor's office and asked what are the signs of a concussion or any other head injury. I was crying because I was so scared but when he saw me so upset he got off Seth's lap and came over and gave me kisses and started laughing. On the phone the nurse could hear him and said that was a really good sign. She told me if he started acting like he was in pain, became lethargic, or vomitted to bring him in immediately. Luckily none of those things happened and he just has a freakishly large goose egg from running around the couch.
3 comments:
OW! Oh my gosh, I'd be crying too! I hope it goes down quickly.
OH MY GOSH! That is really the biggest goose egg I have ever seen! Wow, Way scary. Just so you know my stomach dropped when I saw that pic!
DANG! that is a freakishly large goose egg! I hate when things like that happen! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment