Friday, April 11, 2008

Hospital Round 2

So after a very excited night filled with lots of diapers and lots of throw up I was very glad I was able to get Brock into the Doctor at a very early time. He wasn't crying tears anymore and his diapers were dry on the front. He was miserable. I brought him in and after he couldn't even keep down a syringe of Pedialyte he was admitted to the hospital. It was so sad. Last time Seth watched him get the IVs but I was there alone and had to watch it. They checked all his limbs trying to find a vein they could get in to but he was so dry they thought they were going to have to go in his head. Finally after lots of 'fishing' in his right arm they got it in. Once that was in he slept the rest of the day. Then Friday morning he had to get an upper GI to check his acid reflux and then we got to go home. After they took the IV out he just smiled and smiled. He was definately glad to get that out of there.

We thought we would see how he looked with a little more hair. I think it is pretty cute. They put him in a little baby size hospital gown that was just adorable. I really wanted to take it home with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Coley,

How is Brock? I can't tell if this is your most recent blog. Are you home from the hospital?

Let us know....
love you,