Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Brock's First Tooth!!!

Ok so you can't really see it, but I swear it is there! I took this picture with my cell phone so it is a little foggy but you can see it on my phone! He just turned six months yesterday and the tooth was through this morning. Doran didn't have his first tooth until he was like 8 1/2 months so this seemed so fast! He wasn't even grumpy last night! Slept just as good as ever, he is an angel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brock needs to have a talk with Cohen about how much fun it is to just take it easy in life! Some days I seriously want to jump out the nearest window from all of the screaming! Today was a good day thankfully! Maybe I just don't know your mothering secrets... please share! :) Congrats on his first tooth!

Unknown said...

Okay, that is not Scott. It is ALICIA... I am not sure why he is signed in...

Jolynne said...

I dunno but 6 months seems so early to have a tooth!

Jolynne said...

Your new layout makes me want to go swimming. We need happy pics of Brock! That is so sad seeing him on the hospital bed......An Over Night is going away with no kids to have time with just you and your hubby! Something you need to do!!! Ill babysit :)