
This morning when I woke up I propped Brock up on the couch so I could start
Speed Racer for Doran. I turned around and found Doran had climber up and was sitting as close to Brock as he could and they were both so happy to be by each other! They are both so stinking cute!
6 comments:
I love those little boys too!!! Oh they are so cute. We had so much fun with them last night.
That is an adorable picture of them!
Your kids are super cute!!! You are lucky to have such cute boys!!!
That is so sweet! Hopefully Cohen can have a little friend like that sometime in the near future. :)
So we were looking at your blog today and Gavin yells "mom that me!! thats me and brock!" I couldn't stop laughing apparently they look enough alike that even Gavin can't tell if it is Doran or himself.
That is the sweetest picture!
Post a Comment