6 years ago
Friday, July 25, 2008
Visitors!
Right now we are having a good time! We have lots of family in town and soon to be more (my Dad, Step-Mom, and brothers are on their way from Michigan right now)! Seth's sister Angie, her husband Joel, and their kids Sam, Alex, Emma, and JoJo are all in town from Switzerland! (I haven't gotten any pictures even though I purposely have been carrying my camera around! I forget so much when I have two kids to distract me!) My brother Ryan, his wife Emily, and their kids Cassie, and Clark just got in town from Boise. It was so funny when they pulled up Doran was bouncing and screaming CASSIE over and over! He absolutely loves her. All night he kept talking to her, giving her toys, and even kissing her. When she left he kept saying, 'Bye Bye Cassie.' It is so fun to see how excited he gets about seeing her. It makes me laugh!
Here is my sweet little Brock with his uncle Ryan. Seth and I are both VERY strict about not giving sugar and stuff until our kids are one, especially with all Brock's problems! So Ryan was holding Brock and next thing I know he is letting him suck on a juice bar! I about died! He however kept grunting and doing everything he could to try to get it back!
Her is Emily and Doran's best little buddy Cassie! I think he was kind of overwhelming her, she was just wanting to do her own thing!
Here is 2 month old little Clark. I am disappointed because this picture doesn't show how amazing his eyes are! I have never ever seen eyes as beautiful as his are! I hope they don't change.
Doran overseeing Cassie. You can't see in this picture, but he loaded the side of the chair up with toys for her. He is so funny.
On a different subject... I just love this picture of my Poppy, Doran and Brock's Great grandpa with Brock. Ever since Brooks was a baby he has always held the little babies and sings hush little baby and pats their back. He is so sweet and I am so greatful Doran and Brock have them in their lives. We are really so blessed. We have so much family all right here by us. We have Seth's Mom and Dad and his two sisters and their families (so six cousins!), my Mom and Step-Dad, my sister and her family, my Grandparents, and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are you guys having a family reunion or something? That's fun to have so much family in town. I hope you all have a good time and enjoy it.
That is so much fun that you are having so much family around. We love you and your little boys so much.
Wow looks like a lot of fun!! Cousins are so much fun!! Ryans little family is so cute! Oh and Les Mis is awesome!!! You guys should come down here to see it!
Coley, all the babies are cute! Clark and Cassie are so cute! Dont you love nieces and nephews? How is Brock doing? Are you ready for the b-day party?
Post a Comment