Saturday, December 6, 2008

A new post

I am kind of doing a post just to do one. I don't have any great new pictures or to much to write about but I just wanted to do a post! Seth went back to shift work last week and I forgot how hard it is having him work nights. Doran does not like knowing his Daddy is sleeping instead of giving him attention. He doesn't even like leaving the house when he knows Seth is inside asleep. He is such a Daddy's boy, it is kind of cute! One morning he got all his blankets and his pillow and put them by Seth on the bed, got his book, and then sat on the bed by Seth most of the morning. Isn't he sweet!? (We are kind of letting his hair get a little longer for winter.)


Brock is doing good lately. He is finally finger feeding himself foods without gagging on it. His sleeping, not so good. He has been waking up a couple of times every night. I am not sure what to do! Look at his little curls. He is so handsome!

I had to take some pictures on Thanksgiving of how awesome uncle Gave is at Guitar Hero! You should have seen him rockin out!
But the highlight of Thanksgiving for me (besides all the wonderful food!) was when Grandma played Guitar Hero! Isn't she awesome!!!

3 comments:

Zach and Nikki said...

The boys are soooooo cute!!!! And look at that, Lynn is playing video games!!! Never would have thought that! :) I bet she is better at guitar hero than I am!!! :o) LOL! Two more weeks and Zach and I will be there in Utah! I can't wait! I even bought a coat today because it is freezing here in Alabama (they are forecasting snow! YUCK!! LOL!) and I figured I need it for up there anyways! Zach should be sending Christmas presents for everyone up there this week (he better or else they won't make it!!).

Can't wait to you see ya'll!
love, Nikki

Jolynne said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that your growing their hair out. We need to get together and play guitar hero so I can kick your butt! :)

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

your boys are the sweetest. i love seeing them. thanks for coming by the boutique saturday. you and jen brightened my day. i still need your family pic for your christmas cards!