
The Coldplay concert was last night and it was amazing! It was so much fun! There were two opening acts that were so boring, but thats ok. I wasn't there for them anyways.

Our seats were really high up! There was probably only 10 rows behind us! Surprisingly they still weren't bad seats. We could see the whole stage and the other little stage they performed on. We could see all the screens (including these huge balls they had all over that were screens too, they were awesome!) At one part they went into the audience and played two songs. Just right there in the middle of the crowd! It was the coolest concert I have ever been too!

They opened with Life in Technicolor/Violet Hill. I had guessed they would open with Violet Hill and since Life in Technicolor is just instrumental I think I was right! They played almost every song on Viva La Vida album and lots of others from there first 3 albums, the oncore was Yellow! It was an awesome concert and I hope they come to Salt Lake City again!

5 comments:
Coldplay is amazing. Probably one of my favorite bands too. Jen's hair looks really cute (did she color it different or something?)
Bella has been sooo sick this week, can't keep anything down. Hopefully she'll be better soon so we can come over and play! I really want to go to the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point or the children's museum at gateway.
My dad and Jan were there too! Glad you enjoyed it! I'm jealous. I'd love to see them.
oh my gosh coley!!! you are so lucky! i am super jealous. btw, this is katie, and i got a new blog! love you
You 2 look so pretty, Im glad you had so much fun!
I love Coldplay! I bet you guys has so much fun together!
Post a Comment