Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Slacking

I have been slacking about blogging this last month.So here is what has been going on. Brock has finally started taking steps the last couple of weeks. I thought he would be full on walking by now but he still will only go a few steps at a time. He is very cautious. He gets very proud of himself when he takes steps. He will get the biggest smile ever and looks around to make sure everyone watched him do it.
Doran hasn't been doing to much different. He talks a little more everyday. He is pretty funny! I have been training for a half marathon, which I am very nervous about. I got shin splints and have fallen a little behind schedule on the training. I will definately be running this one to finish rather than for time. I hope to run another one later on and start working on time. Seth has just been working like usual lately. He is such a hard worker and a good Daddy! That must be why both the boys favor him!

1 comment:

3+Love~aki=Us said...

There are about 100 words I could use to tell you how ADORABLE your two little boyz are, but you know them I think =) Luv it!!