Monday, January 26, 2009

Doran's thoughts

Today Doran said the 3 funniest things and they were all right in a row. I loved them so much that I had to blog about them so I don't forget.

1: "Mommy, Daddy's here!"
"No Daddy isn't here Doran, that is Donald's car."
"No, its Daddy's car."
"Donald has Daddy's old car now Doran. It is Donald, not Daddy."
........."Oh." Sigh...

2. I was sitting on the rocking chair and he came up to me and said, "Mommy, I want to hold you!" I loved it!

3. He came walking up to me very slowly with a very sad face so I said, "Doran what is wrong?"
"I went poopoo."
"Ok."
"It smells."
I could not stop laughing!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

This made me excited for when Cohen can talk more! I am sure it will be interesting and funny! I loved what Doran said! What a cute boy!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

i loved that you wrote those down. bella has quit saying some of my favorite things, and if i hadn't written it down i would have forgotten! doran is such a sweetheart!!!

Jolynne said...

Doran is so funny! So funny what kids say!

Jen Yak said...

"Mommy get on time out!" Doran is such a card.

kATIE said...

haha thats so funny! i miss ya'll!